Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Phantom of the Bathroom

This is almost becoming a series in my blog. But now, not only is there a Phantom of the Soy Milk and a Phantom of the Chocolate Cake, the latest installment of this series comes with this title: Phantom Of The Bathroom - more specifically, the Toothbrush.

I went to brush my teeth in the middle of the night and absent mindedly picked up my toothbrush from the holder and was about to squeeze my toothpaste on when I realised something was wrong.

The toothbrush was blue.

I had been using a red toothbrush for the past 2 months. What on earth was a blue toothbrush doing in my toothbrush slot? I searched the entire bathroom and couldn't find my toothbrush anywhere. Just a ratty old blue toothbrush in its rightful place.

When things move into the oral hygiene side of things, forgive me if I start getting a little bit worried.

I dont' even want to think what's in store for me in the future.

4 comment(s):

why can't u just confront ur housemate?

By Blogger queenlyd, at 12:13 AM  

That is creepy...

By Blogger Tan Yee Wei, at 3:57 AM  

Because if I confront her, she's just going to deny it - the way she has denied every other episode.

By Blogger Evelyn, at 10:36 AM  

you need a new housemate.

one that doesn't eat your cakes without asking and doesn't use your toothbrush.

when it gets to oral hygiene its definitely a worry.

you should set up a video camera one day while your out to motnitor what happens around the kitchen especialy when you've baked a delicious looking cake.

By Blogger joey, at 6:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home