Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Scattered Beads, Broken Chain

I came home yesterday and took my keys to open the front door. One second later beads of my keychain were bouncing on the floor and for a moment I didn't even register what was going on. Then I realized that my trusty keychain had finally given way.



Trusty Old Keychain - Remnants of my name with the Aquarius sign - an urn of water.

While I was on my knees on the floor trying to find all the beads, I was trying to figure out how long I've been using the same keychain and concluded that I've been using it for 5 years. It had been holding my keys for 3 apartments and my own home back home. Sigh, sentimental me.

Then the other side of me concluded that I needed a new keychain. So I spent the rest of the night surfing around for nice stuff and here's what I found! Yes, I am an ungrateful girl who won't even let her keychain lie cold in its grave before starting on a quest for a new one.



1. Tiffany & Co Star Key Ring - My current favourite. Even the hole is in the shape of a star *Sigh* My only concern is that it would scratch horribly and I'll be left with something that resembles scrap metal.



2. Gucci Key Holder - My second current favourite. Just not sure if i want to get another Gucci item.



3. Chloe Padlock Keychain - Threw this in for fun. It's quite a whimsical idea - having a padlock as your keychain.




4. Louis Vuitton 4 Key Holder - Again, my love for Epi Leather is rearing its head. I can't help it - the colors are so vibrant. I think this one looks the classiest as well.



5. Prada Triangle Key Ring - I like the simplicity of it. Looks less likely to scratch as well.

Sigh, the dilemma. 12 more days to liberation and serious shopping.

1 comment(s):

The paddington lock its fun to play with! Its annoying on the bag though because its hard to lock on the bag then it is as a feature on its own.

If you go the paddington lock hopefully its not as heavy the lock on the paddington bag.

By Blogger joey, at 1:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home