Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Watches To Die For

When I was around 8 I'd sit in the living room of my home poring over a watch collector's book and talk to my dad about them.

Me: Dad, how much do one of these cost? *point at picture*
Dad: *amused at my still naive nature* Why, I don't know.
Me: Can I have one?
Dad: Maybe when you're older. *another amused smile exchanged with my mom*

Hah. Now I'm older, aren't I?!?! Also not as naive. I've realized that if I want any of those watches in that book, I'll have to work for it myself considering they're not stuff you go to your local marketplace to buy. So I'm just going to put these pictures up to remind myself why I'm studying.



Jaeger Le Coultre Reverso Duetto - This is by far my favourite watch to date. In case the picture doesn't make sense, it actually has two working faces...front and back and you can flip it according to which face you prefer. *Sigh*



Patek Phillipe Twenty Four - "Where will you be in the next 24 hours?"


I actually had 10 originally but decided to crop it down to 2 because I suddenly felt they didn't look as good as I thought they did anymore. Strange. Must be the soy milk making me rational - that's what my friend suggested yesterday.

Back to books.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home