Some questions do not have answers

Friday, June 09, 2006

Evelyn Bakes A Birthday Cake 2

I had my first written paper today and my housemate advised me to wrap up for the exams because the exam hall is supposed to be really cold.

I listened to her advice and wore 4 layers and a scarf. For the first half of the exam I was fine... having practically ran all 6 blocks from my apartment to the exam hall because my friend was late. Then I started to get cold and by the end of the paper, my lips were blue (literally) and my teeth were chattering.

Went for a nice hot bowl of tom yum soup after that and came home to bake a pineapple upside down cake for my friend's birthday. Wanted to bake something more elaborate but just didn't have the time.



Pineapple Upside Down Cake - A little bit pale because I didn't put in enough brown sugar. Oh well - at least I tried. I'm not even sure if my friend likes pineapple.

Can't believe I still have 4 more papers to go. I'm exhausted.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home