Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Tall Glass Short Glass

So, lately I've taken to drinking soy milk for breakfast and just before I go to bed. I like the taste and I like to think that it helps me make healthier decisions during the day. In short, this is my latest addiction.

Anyway, here's my favourite soy milk for now. Some people have been informing me that it's not exactly the healthiest drink in the market because supposedly there's sugar in it (8%), but as far as I'm concerned it's better to drink soy milk than to eat a bar of chocolate so shut up. I'll drink what I want to drink.

Vitasoy's Vanilla Flavoured Soy Milk - So good that the Phantom of the Kitchen victimised it. Yup. There is still a rat capable of opening the fridge and the cap of the milk carton living in this house, even after my point blank note.

Incidentally, since I'm drinking so much milk I found out that it's actually better to drink milk from a tall slim glass than a short fat one because of our perception of volume. People have been known to pour 50% more milk into a fat short glass and think that it's the same amount as what's in the tall slim glass.





Tomorrow is my conservative dentistry exam and I only have one prayer - that I pass and graduate from plastic teeth forever and ever.

Two handfulls of raisins = 150 calories
2 plates of fried noodles = 1400 calories
2 cups of milk = 200 calories
1 tablespoon of peanut butter = 100 calories
Total = 1850 calories (hey, I'm stressed)

1 comment(s):

Evelyn~
I am so stressed as well~
Pray our whole class will pass the dreaded cons test tomorrow >O<~

Haha, i'm SO behind schedule with studying, i planned to do 6 lectures today, but only finished 2 (the remainder of the time was spent sleeping at ballieu)

Add oil!

By Blogger angela, at 11:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home