Some questions do not have answers

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Evelyn's Cake Was Violated

I love it how when I plan a day perfectly in my mind only to wake up and realise that everything... E.Ve.Ry.Thing is against me.

First I wake up and my internet isn't working. Okay, that's fine no big deal. I can live without it.

Next, I go to the fridge to take a slice of cake. And then I notice something isn't quite right.

.....

The cake icing has been scraped/licked off and the corners of the cake were gone. I tried to calm down and left a note on top of the box.

"Please do NOT eat".

As you can see, I was still polite.

Went to church, came back and found more cake slices were victimised. Saw red, took the cake box out of the fridge and left it on the kitchen counter with another note.

"Cake has been crumbed/licked/scraped. No desire to eat it. Whoever who did it can just HAVE it!"

Yes, I am
1. Passive agressive.
2. A very angry person right now.
3. ready to spike my next batch of baking with laxatives.

1 comment(s):

jerr. are your housemates a bunch of cats who know how to open the fridge? what's up with all the licking?

i think the laxatives idea is a good one. be sure to blog about the aftermath!

By Blogger caffeinated, at 1:38 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home