Some questions do not have answers

Monday, June 12, 2006

Stationery In The Dating Game

Was getting my daily dose of Questionable Content and read this comic. I found it amusing and suddenly remembered that I had my own dating stationery as well.

I would first like to state that I have never used them and they were given to me for my 21st birthday from a friend as a joke. I hope. Anyway, here's to show that I'm fully equipped with what stationery I need when should I choose to go prowling.



Address Book - Presumably for all the contact details of my conquests. It actually gives you advice on what to do, ranging from what to do when you date a serial killer to how to unhook a bra. They should come up with an address book of worst case housemate scenarios. maybe that would be marginally more useful for me.



Be My Valentine - This came in a stack of 50. I can't imagine why I would need even one, let alone 50 of these. My friend obviously has a high opinion of my prowess.



Somebody Likes You - I guess this is the milder one of the 3 items. Also came in a pack of 50 but I've given a few to my friends who wanted to shower some love to their significant others.

Needless to say all 3 of these items are lying under my bed collecting dust. Until I met a Sven.

Days to end of exam = 11
Number of lectures to finish = 70
Number of lectures finished = 4
Current state of mind = Hysterical

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home