Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Evelyn Mumbles

I am just somebody who wants to pass my exams.
I just ate a lasagna.
I said I never want to be taken advantage of ever again.
I wish we could turn back time.
I hate people squeezing my toothpaste from the middle. Stop it. Squeeze from the bottom up!
I miss my room.
I fear dying alone and found 3 weeks later, eaten by wild dogs. (quote Bridget Jones)
I hear the sound of rain falling and think of the song "All Cried Out" by Allure.
I wonder if everything is predestined or you hold the key to your own fate.
I regret not being a stronger person when I was younger.
I am glad that I have parents as great as the ones I have.
I sing only when I'm alone.
I cry only when the depths of my soul has been stirred.
I am not always someone who is patient.
I made sure I took my keys with me before I left the house today.
I write when I need to express myself.
I confused happiness with instant gratification.
I need more time.
I should study more.
I start my days running through the things I have to complete by the end of it.
I finish my days lying in bed, reading a book before I go to sleep.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home