Some questions do not have answers

Friday, January 27, 2006

Long Sought After Satchel

A few days ago I wrote a post about me suffering from non-buyer's remorse due to not buying what I wanted when it was right there on the shelf. Waiting for me. I was mourning over a particular bag that was gone the second time I went. Well, all is good again. I finally managed to get something similar to what I wanted.



It's very very unbelievably roomy. In fact, maybe a bit too big for me but in a sense it's good. This means that I get to put in tons of things without having to arrange everything in a precise manner so that everything goes in. I love the color as well - since bright colors seem to be my thing lately. How would I describe this shade of blue? I couldn't come up with the right word for it. However, after trawling the internet for the perfect word to describe the shade, the best I have managed to come up with is to say that this bag is deep sky blue. Now all I have to do is get other shades of blue such as azure, sea blue, baby blue and midnight blue... basically all other blues...then my blue collection is complete. Yay! One down, many more to go.

Now that I have my satchel bag, I can rest in peace and move on to the next bag. Hmm...Lately my taste has been evolving and now Chanel bags seem to appeal to me in a way it never did before.


Chanel Patent Double Flap Handbag in Red

I think I am in love.

1 comment(s):

the Chanel bag is SO hot!
wish i have the money though.
no worries! CNY is tomorrow!

anyway, i prefer the sathel (did i spell it rite?) in white though.

By Blogger Cheng Sim, at 3:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home