Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Non-Buyer's Remorse

Non-Buyer's Remorse - the sense of remorse due to not buying something that was there when the opportunity was present.

I went shopping a few days ago and spotted a satchel bag in one of the boutiques that I was browsing through. I tried it on, concluded that blue wasn't an 'in' color anymore and decided against buying it. Then I dismissed it from my mind and didn't think about it after that.

Then just yesterday, I was browsing through the Neiman Marcus website looking at the latest Spring/Summer collections and saw tons and tons of satchel bags. Which suddenly triggered this huge desire to get the aforesaid bag that I had cast to the side in my mind. I instantly messaged my shopping partner who was with me that day:

Me: Remember the bag I was trying on that day?????
Friend: Yeah, the one that was gone the second time we visited yea?
Me:...It's GONE?!
Friend: Ya, I mentioned it, remember?
Me:............*sob*

Therefore to comfort myself, I shall look at photos of bags that 'could have been'. Note that they are all satchels - due to my current craze.



Coach Large Satchel with Biscotti Suede and Metallic Gold Leather Trim - I love the name and love the color! Biscotti suede...biscuits...*yumz* I particularly like the fact that there's a lot of pockets - good for compartmentalizing all the small stuff that I carry around. Most designer bags only come with one small pocket inside the bag, which can be quite annoying when you have a lot of small things to deal with.



Celine Boogie Bag in Cinnamon - I love this bag. The size is a little bit odd though - not too big not too small. Particularly like this color because it's bright and I'm very into orange right now. Perhaps a bit too loud? Hmm... well, it would definitely make a statement.



Chloe Kerala Leather Satchel - I like this bag because of the horshoe and horse charms attached to it. Black is a little bit too boring for my liking - perhaps some other color like lemon yellow or red would have been more appealing to me. The buckle that keeps the bag shut attracts me too.

So many bags...so little funds.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home