Some questions do not have answers

Friday, January 27, 2006

21st Century Paperdoll

This post will probably only excite the girls who read this blog. The guys who read this would probably roll their eyes and call this post boring. Well, I don't care..I'm posting it up anyway. *bleakz*

I was surfing around and stumbled upon this website that lets you make the virtual you with clothes, accessories and shoes. They even let you choose your hairstyle, eyecolor, etc. The special thing about this site which is different from any other dress up site I've played around with is that:

  • They let you carry designer it bags. Really!! Look at my burnt orange Hermes Birkin!! *sigh*
  • You can wear designer jewelry too! *double sigh*
  • After you create the character, you have the option of printing it onto various types of stationary such as invitation cards, gift tags and even t-shirts! *triple sigh* They're quite pricey though. :(

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For this character that I created, I chose to carry a Hermes Birkin (since carrying one in real life is almost impossible) and I'm wearing a Tiffany & Co bracelet which is too small to show up. Plus, I am impossibly perfectly skinny to the point that I can wear a skirt like that. *Sigh* Anyway, I confess that I have gone crazy with this. So all you girls out there, give it a go!

Link to the site is available on my link list.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home