Some questions do not have answers

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Simmering

I admit that I'm not the best person in the world. My faults are plentiful.

This weekend has been one of reflection over my past couple of years and strangely, as often is the case - my memories flash to the unpleasant scenes, not the pleasant ones.

One of the things that I always berrate myself over is the fact that I never stand up for myself. Whenever somebody does something to me that annoys me, I simmer, but I never confront the person and give them a piece of my mind. Never. Then I kick myself every time I think of the incident for not having any backbone.

Of course, there's always factors to consider, like is it nice to behave badly. Also, is it a good idea to lash out at a friend's best friend/boyfriend, knowing your friend is going to side the other party no matter whose fault is it.

Somehow I feel like I'm at the losing end of this game. And a horrible person.

4 mandarin oranges = 240 calories
1 plate fried rice = 600 calories
5 slices bread = 700 calories
1 bowl cereal = 200 calories
Total = 1740 calories

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home