Some questions do not have answers

Saturday, May 20, 2006

3 Things To Lust For

Suddenly realised my blog is starting to turn into a food blog if I don't talk about other things - so here's a short list of things that I wouldn't mind owning that caught my eye lately. There's actually more but I thought I'd do those separately in their own categories rather than to try to cram it all in.

1. Mont Blanc Starwalker Pen - Not just any Mont Blanc that you see on the shelf, but a limited edition one produced for their 100th anniversary. There's actually a six pointed star-shaped (my Archilles heel) diamond set that the crown of it instead of the traditional signature plain star. Sigh...



2. Loius Vuitton Shirley - It's been around for quite some time but I just thought I'd just mention it again. Great bag for a clutch.



3.Apple MacBook - I know the MacBook Pro is nicer, faster, better etc but it's also more expensive, and I'm not a very demanding girl (well, not as demanding as to insist that it's the MacBook Pro or nothing like what my friend did). Anyway, a 13-inch widescreen is definitely good enough and compared to my current iBook G3 (yes, 3! *sob*) this is heaven. I'll be satisfied.

2 comment(s):

hmm... i'm a dental student as well..
currently first year in queensland. originally from msia too!

just thought i'd drop a comment here.. =) stumbled upon ur blog thru "dentist down under".

By Blogger queenlyd, at 11:17 PM  

Well, I see so many food blogs nowadays. Thank goodness, you are introducing some variety here.

By Blogger Chuang Shyue Chou, at 12:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home