Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lost And Found

It's a well-known fact that I invariably leave my possessions in restaurants, libraries, the dental school and most recently - the clinic. I can't help it. There's just so many things going on in my mind I can't be responsible and unforgetful at the same time all the time. There's bound to be a few slip ups once in a while. Right?

Anyway, I had the best session I ever had in clinic on Friday afternoon and came home and did nothing the entire weekend until this morning, when I woke up and decided I should study today before I fail everything. I got up, took my notes out and searched for my pencil case. And searched. And searched.

Finally I concluded it wasn't in my apartment and that I probably left it in the clinic. Rushed down to the dental school (thank goodness I only stay 1 minute away) and got the security guard to bring me up to the undergraduate clinic to get it. He was naturally not impressed with my irresponsible act (You should always check everything before leaving the clinic. Not only that, you shouldn't be using pens like these!). I just mumbled my thanks and walked home.

The discomfiting part of this entire scenario is that I only realized my pencil case was missing 2 days later. That's how little I study.

1/2 pack chips = 600 calories
2 Krispy Kremes = 400 calories
1 pack instant pasta = 450 calories
Total = 1450 calories

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home