Some questions do not have answers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shop Talk

My holidays are drawing to a close and it's time for me to get ready to go back to Melbourne for another year of uni. Therefore it's time for me to add up my annual shopping spree purchases.

1. Number of shoes bought: Nine. An interesting thing to note here would be that I intended to buy none because I felt that I had enough as it is. Apparently not. The picture below shows only 8 pairs as the last pair was bought after the picture was taken.



2. Number of bags: Four. Could have been much more if I had more money. Too bad...
3. Number of tops: 5
4. Number of bottoms: 1
5. Number of cosmetics: An amazing number. Too shy to put up hahahaha...
6. Number of accessories: Frankly, I have absolutely no idea.
7. Amount of money spent: Sometimes it's better not to know. Ignorance is bliss!
8. Happiness I reap out of these escapades: Priceless.

I would like to thank my parents who thankfully do not believe that one pair of shoes and one bag is enough for a girl in her 20s, also known as tweens according to J.R.R. Tolkein (yes, sadly. Twenties). Also to all longsuffering shopping partners who were subjected to visit numerous shoe stores in my search for the perfect footwear for myself.

Next shopping destination: Melbourne.

1 comment(s):

yikes...I always thought that tweens = notyet teen...like 12??

btw, loveeely shoes

By Blogger Fashionasia, at 8:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home