Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Shopping Hangover

I have a shopping hangover.

This is what a person experiences the day after a whole day of shopping the day before and yakking too much. You wake up, wonder what time it is, try to move and realise that almost every bone, muscle, tendon, ligament and cell is in your body is aching.

Of course, I didn't help myself. I wore 3 inch heels and went out from 8.30 in the morning and got home at 11.30 at night. Admittedly, not all the time was spent shopping. But the times that were spent not shopping was spent talking and laughing. As a result, my ribs hurt from laughing too much, my arms ache from carrying too many shopping bags and my feet hurt from the infernally high heels I decided to wear to torture myself.

On the plus side, perhaps I have lost weight due to all the walking I managed to do yesterday. Every cloud comes with its silver lining.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home