Some questions do not have answers

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Pandora

I was supposed to be studying but my friend posted me a link to Pandora. Pandora is this really interesting place where you can find songs that are similar to the type of music you listen to. All you have to do is type in the name of the song or artist that you like and Pandora will generate a playlist that sounds good.

Apparently you can save those files too. Except I couldn't find them. Either I'm retarded or it's just not saving into my computer - probably the former. However, shall persevere and hope for the best that I will be able to find it. Most of the songs that they recommend have been pretty obscure, so looks like I'll have to go to iTunes to download it. Really happy that I can finally download songs from iTunes now. Have been jealous of US citizens for far too long...

I am really into happy songs right now for some reason. Really bubblegum pop sort of music. Particularly 'I Am' by Hilary Duff. That's how bubblegum pop I'm talking about. Probably because I think it's uplifting and makes me feel better instead of listening to the really sad songs. On the other hand, I like really depressing I-want-to-kill-myself sort of songs too. Hmm, I guess it depends on my mood.

"Sometimes I'm not sure who I am" - Hilary Duff

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home