Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Christmas Present

For the first time in my life I received a Christmas present not in the month of December or January (usually I get it in January because everybody just kept procrastinating and ended up swapping gifts late) but surprise surprise, in early November. Thanks to everybody who put in the effort for it, you know who you are.

Have not opened it yet. Considering if I should but it's a Christmas present right? Good things should be kept for later. However, I realise from past experiences that I tend to open gifts ahead of time. Which is probably what I'm going to do with this one as well - it's too tempting. Shall hold out for as long as possible though.

If only every day was Christmas.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home