Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Man Bitches

If there's only one thing I've learnt this semester, it's probably this - there is a new breed of guys that is currently spawning the world right now. I call them man bitches. At first I thought it was a coincidence that I met a couple of them this semester. Now I've concluded they're growing exponentially.

Man bitches are guys who gossip more than girls and can say stuff that would floor even the bitchiest of girls. Probably because what they say has been well formulated to hit the most vulnerable part of a girl. Oh yes, I forgot to mention - they usually prefer targetting girls. Sure, they're asses to their guy friends too, but it seems that testing to see how far a girl can last their onslaught of words seems to be their hobby.

Some man bitches tell me 'This is what I'm like. Take it or leave it.' To me, that's a pittance of an excuse. Does that mean that bad behaviour is in built and cannot be changed? Some even go as far as to say,' But I don't actually mean what I say.' Then why on earth do you even say it in the first place then? If it's supposed to be a joke, it's a really low class disrespectful sort of joke to come up with. Whether you mean it or not, the damage is done. It takes 10 positive comments to erase just one bad one. And when people come up with the bright idea of slamming a person with 10 insults a night, I leave it for you to imagine how the person feels like at the end of the day.

Maybe it's because man bitches want people to feel bad about themselves so that they can feel better. From my view, just stay out of my way. The last thing any girl needs is people to make her feel worse than she already feels.

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home