Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Puggles


I have always wanted a beagle. I still remember when I was young I had an encyclopedia set and every once in a while I'll take out D and flip to Dogs - where they had illustrated pictures of all the breeds of dogs available. Then I'll show it to my dad:

Me: Dad, I want a Beagle!!! It's so cute!! Look look!! No wait, a Golden Retriever!!! No no...a Cocker Spaniel. Can I have one? Please?? *pleading eyes*
Dad: ....*ignore mode*

Anyway, my friend just told me a few days ago that I should not be wanting a beagle. Why get a beagle when I can have a puggle?

Puggle? I've never heard of that breed before. Turns out that it's a cross between beagles and pugs and I think they're adorable!!!! Except when they get bigger they don't seem so cute anymore. But I guess that's how it usually is. But come to think of it, I think beagles are still on the top of the list.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home