Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I Want A Mango Bear

I tried to log on to www.blogger.com to sign in, and then my browser crashed. 4 times. I think it's a sign that maybe I'm not meant to post this up. But I don't care - gonna do it anyway.

When my friend came to Melbourne in February we went to Federation Square's ACMI Theatre to watch a few short clips. Most of the clips were pretty artsy, which isn't really my kind of thing. Then I saw a clip called Mango Bear and clicked it.

I loved that clip so much. It's basically about a girl who is really messy and one day acquires a Mango Bear as some sort of a pet/companion of sorts. The Mango Bear was a very neat bear. It cleaned up after her and basically was her friend and companion at the same time too. Isn't that great??

Unfortunately something bad had to happen, or else that story wont' have a plot, would it? So one day, the messy girl went too far. She decided to throw a party and basically the whole house was trashed. The Mango Bear got so pissed off it kicked the girl out of the house and cleaned the house from top to bottom until it was sparkling clean.

Then it realised that the house was empty and life was meaningless without a companion and anything to clean. So it went out to look for the messy girl who was conveniently just sitting around doing nothing. So they reunited and it was a happily ever after ending for the Mango Bear and the girl. *sigh*

Wouldn't it be great if I could have a Mango Bear too? I would like to state first that I am not looking for a personal slave, as a friend suggested. I mean, I just want a neat companion, who will hopefully spur me on to be neater. Half the floor of my room is now covered with notes, another quarter with clothes and another quarter with cosmetics.

Where is my Mango Bear???

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home