Some questions do not have answers

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Deletion

I believe that everything in life happens for a reason during optimistic days. Those are the days when I think that if I didn't do certain things or didn't meet certain people, my life won't be as good as it is now. But doesn't the opposite apply too? If I didn't do certain things or didn't meet certain people, perhaps my life would be even better.

I think the things that impact us the most are the people we meet. In a moment, everything can change. And sometimes when I think about it I wish I never met certain people, that I didn't know they ever existed, that I didn't work on the friendship and...lots of other things. It hurts when things doesn't go the way you want them to or plan.

How do you delete a person from your life? If only it was as easy as clicking delete on a computer and purging everything to do with that person out of your memory and your life. Everywhere I go somehow something reminds me of certain people, certain events and certain things. Even certain subjects are cloaked with the person's presence because it was stuff you used to talk about, laugh about or make fun about. It's something like...the person is a part of you in a way, because without that person, you are not who you are anymore. How do you learn to forget?

1. Delete all photos - think of all the extra space on your computer that you get to utilise for other purposes!
2. Remove all items that you own that remind you of the person - constant reminders suck.
3. Take up a new hobby - mine being studying obsessively.
4. Hope you never see the person again.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home