Some questions do not have answers

Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's a small world

I went to my friend's 20th birthday party a couple of days ago and got introduced to this person. The conversation went something like this:

Him: Hi, where are you from originally?
Me: Oh, I'm from Batu Pahat, Johor.
Him: ReAlLy? I know a few people from Batu Pahat who were in my pre-university course.
Me: Oh, I know a few people who went there. Do you know *name of person*?
Him: Yes, I do!!
Both of us together: What do you think about him??

*pause*

Me: Er...he's not very popular.
Him: Yes I don't like him either!!!!! Argh!!!!!!

Then we launched into this 2 hour session of bitching on why we do not like this guy. Okay, this sounds really bad but if you knew that guy, you would launch into a two hour bitching session too. It's really amazing that I met someone from the same course though, and it was purely coincidental.

Still feeling pretty amazed.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home