Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, June 25, 2006

White or Steel Dishwasher?

I went out with my friends on Friday night to celebrate the end of our exams. After dinner we decided to head off for some cakes and hot chocolate.

Friend: Shall we go to Koko Black?
Me: Yeah, let's go there!! There's this really cute dishwasher there. *wink wink*
Friend: Cute dishwasher? Is it the white kind or the stainless steel kind?
Everybody: ???????????

I was referring to a person, not an object. My friend thought I was referring to a machine.

Am I that merchandise orientated?

3 comment(s):

is this friend someone in dent? :) hahaha~

By Blogger angela, at 6:11 PM  

What else are they supposed to be called? Kitchen hands?

By Blogger Evelyn, at 1:05 AM  

YES. They are called kitchenhands. Cos they do more than wash dishes, unfortunately.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home