Some questions do not have answers

Saturday, June 24, 2006

All Dressed Up, Nowhere To Go

Saturday - 24th June 2006. The only thing that kept me going during the exam period.

"Never mind, on Saturday you can shop".

So I got up bright and early even though I slept at 4am due to a late mahjong session and went shopping. And came home with : blisters.

Yup. After 2 months of wearing closed patent leather shoes to clinic because that was the only kind of shoes allowed and 1 month of sitting in front of the computer walking an average of 100m a day, my feet couldn't stand the strain of walking around for 3 hours in the city in 3 inch heels. Couldn't.

How can I express my disappointment? I went to Ralph Lauren and my beloved cashmere was on sale. Not that it mattered - they didn't have my size. I went to Prada to get my long coveted key holder only to be informed that they didn't have the colors I wanted. I went to Burberry who promptly told me the bag I wanted was sold out 2 days ago. Went to Gucci and found nothing.

Nothing...nothing...nothing...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home