Some questions do not have answers

Monday, May 29, 2006

Louis Vuitton Agendas

It's exactly one week before my exams start, and exactly 2 and a half weeks before it's all over. However, I must say that the exam period is actually one of my favourite periods. This is because all you have to do is study - no classes, no external stress. Just you, the notes and the desk.

And some internet browsing. It's been about two months since my Burberry stint (links at end of post) and it's truly a high time that I come up with something else to obsess over. I found it yesterday - LV Agendas.

Yes, I know it's ridiculous to pay that kind of money for a piece of leather that doesn't actually do anything, as opposed to a bag which...er... well, doesn't actually do anything either. Especially when Melbourne University actually gives you a yearly planner for free at the beginning of the year. Which is why I'm still hesitating and considering if this is worth my the money.



Blue Epi Leather - The Blue is gorgeous, the Mandarin is gorgeous. Did I mention that their New Red is gorgeous too? *swoon*



White Monogram Multicolore - Very nice, but keeping it white would be a nightmare.


Geranium Suhali Leather - I love this series, which happens to be the most expensive (why am I not surprised).

Burberry Posts:

Bargain With Self

Blueberry Burberry

2 comment(s):

Girls = LV
*shakes head
hahahhaa... dun waste the money! u can get the same thing in petaling street. haha!

By Blogger Kampungkai, at 5:06 PM  

i like the blue epi leather alot :)
hello.
let's go shopping :)

By Blogger gwen., at 7:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home