Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Scrambled Eggs and Pink Checks

Spent the entire day in the city. Woke up bright and early (by bright and early I mean something like 10 a.m.) and went down to Manchester Lane to eat a nice, fattening atherosclerotic-plaque inducing breakfast. Yummy.


I love scrambled eggs. And mushrooms.



Jo's sunny side up eggs with hash browns.


While I was at Crown I passed by Greco and took pictures of their cakes on display. Always wanted to do it but my camera somehow was never with me.






After my dismally depressing shopping trip on Saturday I went to the city today with no expectations at all. However, managed to find a couple of things. I found my much coveted sweater (angora, not cashmere. They didn't have a v-neck sweater in the cashmere *sob*) as well as:




Dior Titan Sunglasses - I love the dimantes...I'm a sucker for them. However, I'm still questioning this purchase since I already have a pair of Dior sunglasses sitting at home. Wondering if the money would be better spent on a pair of Prada or Chanel instead. But it was on sale!! Still indecisive.



Burberry Key Holder - Yup, after all my indecision and depression I finally settled for Burberry. Love the pink. This design is discontinued so to all the girls out there who got their pink Burberry checks before it happened, congrats!

P/S: I've changed my blog settings. Now everybody can comment.

3 comment(s):

yumm, the dior shades are as lipsmacking as the breakfast.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM  

Eh, its Hardware Lane dei

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 AM  

Alamak. It IS Hardware Lane. Malu only.

By Blogger Evelyn, at 11:45 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home