Some questions do not have answers

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Failure

I had a horrible dream last night about my violin at home getting dismantled to pieces by my ex-music teacher because she thought it sounded horrible and in the midst of it, my phone rang.

Me: Hello?
Person: Ini Evelyn kah? (Is this Evelyn?)
Me: Ya?
Person: Saya dari Universiti Melbourne. Ujian Farmasi kamu tak lulus. (I'm from the University of Melbourne. You failed your Pharmacology test).
Me: Huh?? *panicked*
Person: Kena uji lagi. Hantar AUD4750 secepat mungkin. Ujian esok tau. (You have to resit your paper and pay an extra AUD4750. The sup is tomorrow, by the way.)
Me: ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Strange thing was that the conversation was in Malay. After that I panicked, couldn't think of a way to tell my parents and mercifully woke up.

Traumatized.

1 comment(s):

*shudders with fear*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home