Some questions do not have answers

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Revelations

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Alright, I haven't. It's more like suddenly I've been getting a lot of random insights into things that I've never thought of before.

I Hate...

1. Blunt knives. Especially when I'm trying to slice tomatoes.
2. Badly Ventilated Lecture Theatres. Self-explanatory.
3. Shoes Indoors. I believe that carpets stay cleaner longer when shoes are not worn.
4. Missing Keys. I probably waste 5 minutes a day looking for misplaced keys.
5. Dropping Dental Instruments. Before the instrument even hits the floor I'm cursing myself for being so careless. Drop one instrument = get an entire new examination kit in clinic. Very wasteful in all aspects.

I Love...

1. Sunglasses. Particularly fanatical over several shapes and colors. Have decided to limit myself to one new one per semester to avoid going completely bankrupt. Sad news is that I've already used up my quota for this semester last weekend. *sob*
2. Baking. Yup, craze still not over yet. Wondering how long is it going to last. There's something about the satisfaction of seeing a cake come out of the oven perfect that keeps me going.
3. Long-haired daschunds. I was talking to a vet nurse who told me to give up my dream of getting a beagle because it would just drive me mad. The good news is that daschunds are not as destructive, stubborn or hyper. Yay!
4. Vanilla Flavoured Soy Milk. Just tried it today. I think I'm going to get addicted.
5. Laser Printers.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home