Some questions do not have answers

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My First Memory

My cousin brought back a sheet of paper with a series of interesting questions that she had to answer as part of her orientation programme. I had a look at what was on it and realised that there were some that were quite thought provoking. I decided to start on the first question that was on the sheet...which was:

My first memory is...

My first memory is me and my family having a holiday in Cameron Highlands when I was about 3-4 years old. We were walking along a path to some waterfall in that area when a gigantic milipede crossed our path. Alright, my path. To my 3-year-old self, that milipede was like... 2 feet long. I shrieked and clutched hold of my dad and stood of his feet. That was how little I was still... my feet were small enough to be on his feet.

Anyway, I don't remember what happened after that, except that my brother kicked his slipper down a steep slope next to the path soon after.

Sigh. Feeling nostalgic.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home