Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Evelyn Is Stressed

So maybe I came back to Melbourne 3 weeks earlier because Dentistry starts 3 weeks earlier compared to almost every other course. I accepted that fact and it was all good. I thought that the first 3 weeks were reasonably hectic, but nothing that I couldn't handle. Although making dentures isn't the funnest thing to do in the world.

Now that uni has started for real, I feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew. Probably because I am now addicted to baking. Which means that I have to work off the calories...meaning I have to go to the gym. So, besides studying (I have a 30 hour week by the way), I have to exercise, bake, study and try to have some sort of a social life.

My insomnia is back. Every night when I switch off the lights my mind starts racing at a frantic pace... what am I going to do tomorrow, what classes do I have, what do I have to pack into my bag, etc.

I think it's time to cut off a few things from my life.

1 comment(s):

Don't give up baking, yet to taste your mango cheesecake. Positive feedback loop in which u make cake, eat it and spend more time in the gym. Since you can't sleep anyway, maybe cut that out, u get an extra 8 hrs a day :D

-Wan

By Blogger EnFoRs4|, at 11:49 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home