Some questions do not have answers

Friday, March 03, 2006

Burnisher

When I first started learning how to fill cavities with amalgam in dentistry, there were times when I got so frustrated because I couldn't get the amalgam where I wanted it to go to the point of tears. It was a low point in my life when I wondered if this was what I really wanted to do with my life - doing something I hated and wasn't good at.

It's all good now that I have found my favourite dental tool - the burnisher. It was always in my toolbox but nobody told me that it would help me deal with filling cavities. Until today. Now that I have it, pre-clinical labs are less of a chore.

Besides that, an orthodontist came to give us a talk about braces and other dental related stuff. He also brought with him amazing before and after photos of people who have undergone orthodontic treatment. I realise that the more I go into this course, the more I'm liking it. So that's good.

Feeling very positive about life.



Dental Burnisher

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home