Some questions do not have answers

Saturday, March 25, 2006

E is For Empty

I've recently been getting a heavier workload in uni and therefore have been clearing off my weekends so that I can rest properly so that I'll be energized and ready to go at 8am on Monday.

Time to rest is a very odd thing. It gives you time to think. Which gives you time to wonder what are you even doing with the time you have. I suddenly felt that I didn't know what I was doing with me. Yeah, I'm becoming a dentist - is that all that I'm doing with my life? Should I dive into my textbooks and study feverishly to achieve what I'm meant to do - the main reason why I'm in Melbourne in the first place?

Time to rest sucks. I'm better off doing stuff until I'm dead tired without time to think or eat. I'll be a thinner and happier person.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home