Some questions do not have answers

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ramblings

I've been feeling really tired lately. I tried to sleep as much as possible during the weekend but all I managed to do was to feel even more tired when I woke up on Monday to begin another dreary week at uni. Yes, I'm back to my usual listless self instead of my temporary shopping-induced euphoric state over the last 4 weeks.

My housemate suggested that maybe it's because I'm iron deficient...which might be the reason. Intending to fill up with red meat over the next couple of days and try to eat more vegetables. Thanks to my new-found baking hobby, my diet has been anything but healthy. Doesn't help that I'm generally too busy to think about what's healthy and what isn't anyway.

I have also been trying to reorganize my life - trying to prioritize what's important and what isn't. I'm back to the days where I just leave the house without bringing the my phone out because I have no desire to be contacted. Peace is on top of my wish list, as well as rest.

.....

I'm getting old.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home