Some questions do not have answers

Friday, March 24, 2006

E is for Evelyn

I recently bought a pendant in the shape of a capital E, for Evelyn. My friend saw it and started coming up with words that were associated with E. Here's a few of what many of my friends have come up with.

E is for...

1. Easy. Fair enough. If there's an easier way to do something equally effectively and ethically, I'd definitely choose it.

2. Emotional. This is also true. I can't help it if even the smallest things can get me either extremely happy or extremely depressed. Then again, there are times when I can be indifferent too. I guess it depends on the situation. Hm...

3. Excitement. Sad but undeniable, half my time is spent searching for the next new thing that is going to stimulate me. The more I bake, the more it's starting to become more of a routine rather than something that keeps me occupied. Time to move on to greener pastures.

4. Elephant. That's what I'm going to be if I continue to eat half of everything I bake.

5. Extravagant. Ahem. No comment. *angelic face*

6. Evil. Yup, this won't be the first time I've been accused of being an evil person with dark sinister motives.


Evelyn is Exhausted.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home