Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Odds and Ends

I've been in Melbourne for almost a week now and frankly, things have not really been going the way I want them to.

1. I got out of bed and stepped on my glasses a few days ago. I guess it's me and my spare pair of glasses for the rest of the year.
2. My thumb drive which I only used..hm...twice died on me. I don't know why.
3. I just realised that I did not bring back about 5 pairs of shoes back to Melbourne which should have been brought back.
4. I still have no internet. My only form of communication with the outside world is via email. *sniffles*

However, life hasn't been that bad.

1. My room is now perfect. Perfect as in everything is in its place. Doubt that would be the case in a weeks' time. I'm particularly proud of the fact that I managed to sort my clothes by color. The sad news is, this system has made me realise that I should stop buying anything pink, white, blue or black. Also, a perfect room means a messy living room. My idea of cleaning up is to throw everything that I don't need somewhere else.
2. The death of a thumb drive only means one thing - that I'm destined to own some other thumb drive. I interpret it as a clear sign that I should get an iPod Shuffle to replace it. Somehow I always knew I would own one...
3. Apparently, I am not going to be subjected to 8-5 classes and labs for the rest of my life. Next week I actually have free days. Yay!

That's about it. Going back to setting teeth in wax to make a test model denture. Isn't. That. Fun.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home