Some questions do not have answers

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Pink Streak

I once let my friends do a personality test about me - basically to gauge how well they knew me. Well, most of my girl friends averaged around 50 whereas my guy friends got about 30 out of 100. There were outstanding cases where my friends got 90 as well - for that I am amazed at how well they truly know me. Although some of them MUST have been lucky guesses.

Anyway, one of the questions I came up with was 'What is my favourite color?' Many of my friends assumed that it was blue. My friend that I knew from kindergarten was so determined that it was blue that she came up with what was practically an essay on why my favourite color is blue, not white, which was the correct answer.

Exerpt of the essay: "What color is your room? BLUE. What color is your bedsheets? BLUE. What color do you wear the most? BLUE. What color is your bedroom furniture? BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Therefore, your favourite color is blue I don't care!'

Actually, it is true that my favourite color when I was younger was most decidedly blue. But somewhere around 17 my taste changed and I decided that white was nicer...cleaner and sleeker. However, lately my taste has changed. I'm now starting to like pink a lot.

I don't know why. Perhaps it is a passing phase. But for now, everything I want seems to be pointing in the pink direction.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home