Some questions do not have answers

Friday, January 13, 2006

Lately

Lately I've been thinking about all sorts of trivial things to keep myself occupied. Perhaps that is why I am getting pimples and ulcers - they're all sprouting due to self-inflicted stress. However, I have been getting some positive results.

For one, I finally got a fringe. My poor friends who had to listen to me complaining are probably relieved.

Secondly, I still want to get the perfect eyebrows. Has not happened yet.

Thirdly, I want to change my wardrobe. This is probably because I just discovered that I am close to my ideal weight. Yippeee!!! Incidentally, I firmly believe that the reason why I gain weight in Melbourne is because

1. I eat too much chocolate. Lying in bed eating 100g of chocolate a day can't be good, even if you skip dinner.
2. The serving portions are too big. Somehow I end up eating more there. Here it's just random picking around at food.
3. It's cold. When I'm cold, I eat more. It's simple.

Fourthly, I should really learn to be neat. Even in my current bedroom with tons of space, I am having trouble. Can't imagine what's going to happen when I go back to Melbourne. I don't know what to do with my shoes and bags. And decorative items!!! WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY DECORATIVE ITEMS?? Should throw them all away.

All this self induced stress is making me want an ice cream.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home