Some questions do not have answers

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Dream Guy

Those close to me would know that I always wanted to date a guy named Jared. Why? I don't know... it's just a name that I have always liked. Not a very common name, my fantasy has not manage to become reality. Until today, that is.

He is almost everything I want in a guy. He's cute, has good teeth and even shares the same interests as me (He loves Katamari and plays Kingdom Hearts too!!) On top of that, he's helpful - he was willing to help me get out of Atlantica and kill Ursula the Sea Witch before my spirit broke. Isn't he great? A rescuer. *Sighs dreamily* Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that I even met his family. They're all very nice people!

There's only one glitch in this perfect scenario. He's 11.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home