Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Going Nuts

For the past few days that I have cut down on my internet time, I've been challenged by various events.

1. My brother chose to switch off the modem. When you do that in my house, connecting back to the internet can take days - in my case, it took me 18 hours of near hysterics before it got back online.
2. My parents, specifically my mother has chosen to go into full on nag mode. When I say nag, I mean serious don't-even-stop-to-breathe nagging. Why am I doing nothing, why do I wake up so late, why this why that....ARGH!!!!!!!!!
3. My dogs who are usually pretty good and quiet has chosen to start barking/whining early in the morning.
4. My nicely recorded chinese drama was erased because my dad taped something over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. It's been raining constantly - meaning I can't play tennis.

Had to get that out of my system. I confess - I want to go back to Melbourne.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home