Some questions do not have answers

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happiness is...

I am determined to write a happy post today. Really. No more whining.

Happiness is when I fall in love with a pair of shoes and the salesgirl comes and tells me that yes, they do have it in my size. The feeling is incomparable.

Happiness is when I get to sleep as long as I want to in a comfortable bed without any interuptions, such as phone calls, doorbells and various noises such as barking, meowing and....pet hate of all pet hates... mosquito buzzing.

Happiness is when I go to a tram stop and the tram is coming - just on time. No waiting or missing it by a few seconds.

Happiness is when I open my email box and find an email from a friend that I have not heard from for a long time.

Happiness is when I step on the weighing machine after eating chocolates the whole day only to find out that I lost weight,.

Happiness is going to a cafe in the morning and seeing pancakes on the menu.

Happiness is waking up in the morning not remembering what day it is...then realising that it's Saturday.

Lastly, happiness is when you have given up all hope and then everything that you wished for comes true.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home