Some questions do not have answers

Friday, December 30, 2005

Moving

I am the sort of person that finds it hard to move on. I cling on to the idea or false hope that somehow everything will end up the way I want it to end - if I have the patience to wait long enough. Perhaps some will say that it is a virtue, that perhaps one day my patience will be rewarded. But I am towards thinking that this is just a dead end - that all I'm doing is wasting my time and preventing myself from growing as a person and moving on to something better out there.

Which is why when the year is drawing to an end, I am determined to close all chapters of my life and decide that I should not go on living this way - in fear of the past, not living for the future. What is over can't be changed and it perhaps even managed to change me for the better.

They say that holding on is the hardest. I say it's letting go

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home