Some questions do not have answers

Friday, December 30, 2005

Resolutions

Last year I made no resolutions at all because I came up with the conclusion that making resolutions were a complete waste of time. Why make resolutions when you're obviously going to break them? My as well don't bother. However, perhaps that's why last year my life was so disorganized. Therefore, this time I am choosing to make some resolutions. According to a magazine I read, resolutions that you make should be 'realistic, specific and easy to follow'.

Right.

1. Will try to go to at least one Pilates class a week in view of the fact that my back is very weak and needs to be strengthened to face the horrors of dentistry that I'm going to be dealing with for the rest of my life.

2. Will never put off printing lecture notes until the morning of the lecture itself. A lot of disasters can occur last minute, such as the cartridge running out of ink.

3. Will not think about the past, but rather focus on what's coming in the future.

4. Will stop fantasizing and start living more realistically.

5. Will try to limit chocolate to 100g a week.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home