Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Thought of the Day

I received several New Year greetings from a few of my friends that had pretty standard phrases.

Hope you have a blessed New Year.

May all you wish come true in the coming year.

May happiness and peace be with you.

My favourite was one that was sent to me by a friend from Melbourne. Somehow it struck me as extremely comforting and meaningful when I read it. I think it was quoted in an episode in Desperate Housewives before, but somehow it didn't strike me as such a great thing at that time.

The Best Is Yet To Come.

Isn't it great to think that way? That even if you are in a very bad situation right now, it doesn't matter because if you can live through it now, there is something better in store for you. I believe in that.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home