Some questions do not have answers

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Breakfast At Tiffany's

Was walking around in Borders and saw the Breakfast At Tiffany's DVD on sale, so I decided to buy it. I've heard tons of good things about it and Audrey Hepburn so I thought, why not. Spent the afternoon watching it.



It was quite nice, but didn't really blow my mind away. There were only 3 things that I particularly liked in that movie - her dress, the theme song (Moon River) and the Tiffany & Co store in New York. I must go there one day. And of course, it had the all important happy ending.

It's Monday again tomorrow. Time flies.

2 slices of coffee cake = 800 calories
1 plate minestrone soup = 250 calories
Total = 1050 calories (omg, I actually did it!)

2 comment(s):

Out of the Audrey Hepburn movies, that one was not my fav. I liked Roman Holiday and Sabrina though.

By Blogger boo_licious, at 8:37 PM  

hey evelyn!
i signed up to blogspot so i cld leave msgs on ur page ^^

i dunno who is boo_licious, but i agree, Roman holiday must be one of my fav audrey hepburn movies.

oh evelyn~ ur so good at making desserts, i'm reminiscing about the caramel slices u made last time~ and the photos of the gingerbread houses make me so hungry~

By Blogger angela, at 2:41 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home