Some questions do not have answers

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Horoscopes

I like reading my horoscope whenever I have the chance. It's entertaining. I choose only to believe the good forecasts of my week and ignore the bad. After all, it's probably not true but I my as well get something positive out of it right?

I'm an Aquarian, which supposedly means that I live in the future and happen to be impulsive. I don't know about living in the future but my impulsiveness has probably been proven countless times. I'm also supposed to be independent. Not sure about that. Don't people become independent when they have nothing to depend on? It's more an environmental factor kind of thing right?

Horoscope of the day: Some hot professional prospects demand more time and perhaps more education on your part. Embrace these challenges. You can really go places if you capitalize on these opportunities. Give it your all.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to post up my calorie count of yesterday. I'm getting better at eating less. So proud of myself. Hehe...

1 plate penne carbonara = 700 calories
1 slice bread and butter = 200 calories
1 plate pasta with matriciana sauce = 600 calories
Total = 1500 (not good not bad)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home