Some questions do not have answers

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

3 Things Trapped In Evelyn's Mind

1. Moon River

Moon River, wider than a mile,
I'm crossing you in style some day.
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see.
We're after the same rainbow's end--
waiting 'round the bend,
my huckleberry friend,
Moon River and me.


2. Cake Decorating - Seriously, this is definitely my latest obsession. Why can't my obsession be studying? Why?!

3. Dentistry - Dreading my next appointment. Supposed to do a subgingival restoration. Absolutely no idea how to do it - never did it before in my life, not even on a model. Praying I don't kill my patient.

1 chocolate frog = 200 calories
2 slices chocolate cake = 600 calories
4 slices bread with shredded chicken = 900 calories
Total calories = 1700 calories (no improvement)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home