Some questions do not have answers

Monday, October 24, 2005

Tired. Derit. Whatever.

I. Am. So. Tired. I am so tired that I can't even see straight anymore and everything is a blur. I am so tired that I almost fell asleep on the phone when I was talking to my parents telling them how tired I was. I was so tired that I filled up an entire dental chart wrongly, resulting in me having to do it all over again thanks to my lack of focus. I am so tired that if I could, I just want to drop down in bed and just stay there for the next 24 hours.

I can't sleep lately. I get into bed at around 1am hoping that I start feeling sleepy. But I don't. By 2 I think that it's definitely time to go to bed so I switch off the lights. Then I toss and turn for at least another hour trying to find the 'right' position to fall asleep. Sleep on back - feels weird. Sleep on side - what do I do with my hands? Sleep face down - can't breathe. Sleep in fetal position - my leg starts cramping. Everything is just wrong. And my mind is overworked. It's so overloaded that it's running at this frantic pace. Thoughts in my head go something like this:


Okay, let's see what I have to do tomorrow. Okay, I have to go to the lecture...must remember to bring this, don't forget that. Oh yeah, that too. Try not too eat too much. Assignment due...must remmeber. Oh no, the stupid prac report as well. Exams are in 2 weeks!!!!!!!! Okay, stay calm. Study so and so tomorrow.


The list goes on. I am so sick and tired of having to be responsible to for everything that I have to do. I know that it is silly to not want to take responsibility for everything but the truth is, I want to at least have somewhere to go to when I'm down and out rather than have to deal with it myself. Like when I was printing notes and I have to babysit the printer. Or when I feel like eating something in particular. Basically, I'm just so tired of doing everything.

On the up side (if this is an upside), I managed to do my first scaling ever in my life. It was actually better than I expected, cleaning out disgustingly dirty teeth is surprisingly fulfilling. *I'm so tired*

Okay, I have so many things to do this week I don't even know where to start. I. Am. So. Freaking. Tired.

"The traffic in my brain is driving me insane this is more than I can take" - Hilary Duff

1 comment(s):

TechCrunch Party Highlights
Had a blast at Friday's TechCrunch BBQ party . Some highlights worthy of note: Drove down with Kevin Burton , late of Rojo, now bootstrapping TailRank , a blog recommendation engine.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a european roulette site/blog. It pretty much covers european roulette related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

By Blogger admin, at 8:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home