Some questions do not have answers

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Interesting Quote

I was surfing through my favourite website of all time. Okay, maybe not all time, but I have been going to it very regularly for the past few years since I was 14 or so. There was an article on favourite quotes. And this was one of the girls' favourites:

"It's okay to kiss a fool. It's okay to let a fool kiss you. But never let a kiss fool you."

Hm...is it really okay to kiss a fool? I suppose it's alright except for the possible humiliation you feel afterwards. Same goes with letting a fool kissing you. But never let a kiss fool you... I thought it was something worth learning. I guess it applies to everything else in general, not just kissing. Never let sweet words, gestures or even presents blind you to the person's actual character.

Not all that glitters is gold.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home