Some questions do not have answers

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Evelyn Goes To Yam Cha

Went to eat dim sum last Sunday. One of my friends treated us because he did well for his exams (hope you continue to do well, Victor! Hehe..) We went to King Bo, which is at the corner of Little Bourke and Russell St in Chinatown.

This was the first time I went there, usually preferring to go to Sharks Fin's House. However, wherever I go I order the same stuff. Makes no difference.



Cheong Fan - Thin rice sheets filled with barbecued pork. Yummy... for those who are wondering why I didn't order the prawn ones - I don't eat seafood.



Sesame Balls - Filled with red bean paste. My dad loves this too so that's probably how I come to order it everytime I go.



Egg Tart - Self explanatory. I wonder how they make the pastry?



Mango Puree with Sago - I prefer the honeydew version but the mango one isn't too bad. I'm not a big mango fan.



Water Chesnut Jelly - At least I think that's what it is. Definitely has waterchestnut. This was the first time I've actually tried it. Quite nice - sweet.

In case you guys were wondering how come I don't eat the other essentials in dim sum, I do. It's just that these are the more important dishes to me.

Off for a nap now. Hope it doesn't screw up my entire sleep schedule again.

1 comment(s):

Mango pudding puree with sago is DELICIOUS!!! I don't really like
King Bo, the two times I went there I didn't like the food =(

By Blogger joey, at 10:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home